The Beau Chene Homeowners Association’s (BCHOA) Emergency Notification System (ENS) is now activated and ready for residents to OPT-IN.
The ENS will be utilized by the BCHOA, pursuant to an established protocol, when situations require notification to the homeowners and residents through means not sufficiently met by currently available social media postings or email notifications. These situations will be outlined in a protocol for the ENS, and will include, but not be limited to:
- Safety concerns involving ongoing police presence in the neighborhood;
- Safety concerns involving any compromise to the BCHOA water system;
- Any safety concerns reported to the BCHOA concerning lost children;
- Any street outages or interruption in BCHOA services due to flooding;
- Any ordered mandatory evacuations by state or local authorities; and
- Any other situation that, as per the established protocol, requires notification to the homeowners and residents.
Who gets the ENS alerts?
Only residents of Beau Chene who have opted into the alert system will be notified by a Call or Text Message through the ENS for any matters that fall within the protocol.
All general notices to the community about non-emergency matters will continue to be handled through the social media platforms for BCHOA on Facebook, Email, and Instagram. Also, information may be obtained by contacting the BCHOA administration at the main office at (985) 231-6285 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I OPT-IN?
To sign up for this service: Go to the BCHOA website at this link: https://bchoa.org/information/emergency-notification-system/
Complete the OPT-IN form to receive either a Call or Text Message.